Pages

May 31, 2012

too long...

It's been far too long since I last wrote. I hope you'll forgive the inexcusable absence.

A lot…and I mean, A LOT… has happened in these past months. And though I’ve beaten myself up for not writing, each and every week that’s passed… I just have not had the energy or time or mental presence.

Our life has been a flurry of activity since January… starting with… finishing our basement reno and other odds and ends... plus….a house sale… oh, aanndd a house purchase!!!! (Yes, I’m THAT excited to warrant that many exclamation points.)

We sold our newly renovated bungalow and purchased a storey-and-a-half home close to family and friends and the city… and I honestly couldn’t be happier. Honestly, isn’t it the cutest house?





{we're swapping houses, yo!}


I can’t wait to begin documenting our new renovation adventures as we eventually begin to remodel and expand our new house.

In the meantime… I realize that I’ve yet to share any photos of our current home. I’m pulling together some before and after shots… and I’m pretty sure… they will knock some socks off!

I promise to be back with regular posts… and some more MEGA EXCITING (yes, I’m totally working the caps today) news, next week.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment