Pages

June 15, 2012

knocked up

So here is my big-BIG news.... We're having a baby! (Well technically I'm having the baby...hubs in along for the ride)

I'm almost 6 months pregnant, so I've certainly had some time to get used to the news.

And it is BIG news...that takes a ton of adjustment...emotional, mental, physical... a whole world of adjustment.





As my body grows and grows and grows and my baby gets bigger and stronger... I find myself kind of settling into this role of gestating momma much more comfortably... but I'd be lying if I didn't say it's been a journey to get here...

I'm beyond excited to experience the adventures to come... and genuinely cannot wait to meet our little bunny...and I look forward to hearing from all of you along the way...

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment